Prestige sponsorship package
– Historical Dagger
– Gold Dagger for Non-fiction (current sponsor: ALCS)
– Dagger in the Library
– Crime Fiction in Translation Dagger (current sponsor tba)
– Short Story Dagger
Sponsoring a Prestige Dagger provides the following benefits:
1. The sponsor’s name and logo appears on all official Daggers literature and communications, as well as relevant website promotions and social media, throughout the year of the relevant awards cycle.
2. The Dagger’s official name features the sponsor’s name, following ‘CWA’ and preceding ‘Dagger’. For example, the current official name of the Gold Dagger for Non-fiction is ‘The CWA ALCS Gold Dagger for Non-fiction’. This name is used in all official communications and references to the Dagger, including the CWA’s own marketing materials, press releases, website announcements, social media, and on the physical award itself.
3. The sponsor may erect a banner at the Dagger Awards ceremony, subject to the sponsor providing and delivering the banner in good time.
4. The sponsor receives one (1) complimentary ticket to the Dagger Awards ceremony, and may book further tickets at a preferential rate.
5. New sponsorships are announced in an official CWA press release at time of booking, and all future Dagger-related releases during the relevant cycle carry the sponsors’ name and logo (see 1 & 2).
6. The sponsor is invited to write an editorial of 500 words for publication in Red Herrings, the CWA members’ monthly magazine.
7. The sponsors’ digital advertisement runs on the CWA website (annual visits: 400,000+) for the duration of the sponsorship. Note that nominations for the Daggers are entered online, giving these ads a substantial boost to their already high visibility.
8. The sponsors’ print advertisement runs in the Dagger Awards ceremony programme itself, and once during the relevant awards cycle in Red Herrings.
9. The sponsors’ digital advertisement runs in the monthly Crime Readers’ Association email newsletter (distribution: 11,000+) up to five (5) times during the relevant awards cycle.
10. The sponsors’ digital advertisement runs on the Crime Readers’ Association website (annual visits: 25,000+) for the duration of the sponsorship.
11. The sponsor is invited to write an editorial of 450 words, including their logo and two images, for publication in the Crime Readers’ Association email newsletter once (1) during the relevant awards cycle.
12. The sponsor is invited to provide promotional literature and/or publications in the CWA Annual Conference’s goody bag given out to all attendees.
When you’re ready to take advantage of these great benefits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All editorials, advertisements, and promotional materials are subject to approval. Specifications for advertisements and banners will be provided.
Join the CWA
Become part of a thriving community of successful crime writers with invaluable support, expertise and marketing opportunities for all our members.
Advertise with us