The Debut Dagger Award
If you previously paid for your entry, please fill in the form below to submit it.
Please make sure you have the PayPal Transaction ID which was emailed to you on your PayPal receipt when you paid for your entry.
- Please read the full Terms & Conditions.
- You must not be a published author with a publishing contract. The work you submit must not have been published in return for payment but can have been self-published.
- You must not have a contract with a literary agent or publisher when the competition closes and must inform us if you get a contract subsequently.
- Manuscripts must fall within the prescribed word count limit and not exceed it by even a few words. (The title doesn’t count.) Manuscripts must not include the author’s name or any pseudonym or contact details, only the title of the work. This will be allocated a unique CWA reference number. Entries which fail to meet these conditions will not be eligible.
- Manuscripts should ideally be 12pt, double or line-and-a-half spaced, in an easily readable font such as Times, Arial or Helvetica. We would prefer you to insert page numbers, running sequentially from the beginning of your novel to the end of the synopsis. NB Formatting preferences are not mandatory.
Fields marked * are mandatory
Entries may be submitted at any time until midnight GMT on 28 February 2017.