CWA Margery Allingham Short Story Competition
- Manuscripts must fall within the prescribed word count limit and not exceed it by even a few words. Manuscripts must not include the author’s name or contact details, only the title of the work. This will be allocated a unique CWA reference number. Entries which fail to meet these two conditions will not be eligible.
- Manuscripts should be 12pt, double or line-and-a-half spaced, in an easily readable font such as Times, Arial or Helvetica. Please insert page numbers.
- The Margery Allingham competition is open to all – both published and unpublished authors – and is for unpublished short stories of up to 3,500 words.
- By unpublished we mean in any format, on any platform, in any language and at any time.
- The competition is open until midnight on 28 February 2018 .
If you are not ready to submit your document, or want to make some final revisions after paying for your entry with PayPal, you can submit your document here.