East Anglia’s largest annual celebration of crime writing returns to Norwich on 12 – 15 September 2019.
Join us in Norwich UNESCO City of Literature for a four-day spectacular of author readings, panel discussions on hot topics, exhibitions, book signings, free events, food, fun and more.
This year’s special guests include: George Alagiah, Louise Doughty, Yrsa Sigurðardóttir, James Runcie, Denise Mina, Lisa Jewell, Sarah Hilary, Martin Walker, Erin Kelly and many more.
- The Noirwich Lecture – presented by former BBC Foreign Correspondent and debut crime writer George Alagiah
- Bite-size creative writing workshops with Mick Herron and Clare McGowan
- An evening of back-to-back events focusing on the rise of ‘eco crime’
- James Runcie – takes us back in time in The Road to Granchester
- Dissecting Euro Noir – with Simone Buchholz and Antti Tuomainen
- A Taste of Murder – gourmet crime with MJ Carter and Martin Walker
- The return of the Bloody Brunch – free Bloody Mary for combo ticket holders
- A season of vintage film noir at Cinema City – coming soon!
For information on the various venues please follow the link below:
There are a limited number of season passes – get yours quickly!
Workshops and Cinema City events will be available separately.